Looking for a Junior Exhibitor Hunter

I am looking for a Jr. Exhibitor Hunter for a 14-17 rider for this coming show season.  They are looking for something that would be ready to enter the ring this year.  This gal is a good rider and has been riding and showing hunter/jumpers the last couple of years and we are in the process of stealing her to start showing Morgans.

If you have something that you feel would be suitable for her please let me know.  Location really doesnt matter.  I am going to be meeting with her mother and her on Wednesday prior to her lesson and would like to have some options for her!

Thanks!  You can email me at Info@Oklunn.com

~Erin~

8 Responses to Looking for a Junior Exhibitor Hunter

1. andreagraeff says:

Amanda DuPont may have something that would work for your client. She is located in State College, Pa. The website with all her contact info can be found at: http://www.windwardmorgans.com/

2. mbk says:

Here is a gelding we have for sale…He has been shown once under saddle but with some time over the winter could be a fit.

Mike

3. Jan says:

Mary Carlton has a couple of beautiful, and well-trained hunters for sale…crystalfarmsonline.com

4. noble93 says:

HVK Proud Nobility With Kelly Kreagel is for sale he has national champion titles in equ and pleasure, very well behaved to!
    cottonwoodcreekmorgans.com

5. Trisha says:

If you are around Ohio, Qua-Drangle is going through the Buckeye sale the last weekend in March. He’s seven this year I believe; we sold this to his current owner as a four year old and he’s been shown by amateurs and walk-trotters. I’m not sure if she has a reserve on him, but he really is a great horse. I rode him quite a bit as a three year old when he was with Kathryn Schwartz and he’s very good minded. He’s just a really fun horse with a great personality. The sale catalog is online at http://www.buckeyemorganhorsesale.com and he goes Saturday lot… 135 I believe? There is a photo as well and I believe there is contact information as well.

6. oklunn says:

Thanks everyone for getting back to me and the overwhelming number of emails that I have been getting! I believe that we have some great leads on some very nice horses and I know that this young lady is VERY excited about finding that special horse! Thanks again!!
    -Erin-

7. Flmorgan says:

I have a nice 15.1 h gelding. 6 years old, big mover, needs a experienced rider as he is not a benn there done that horse. Not spooky, clips, bathes, ties, trailers, good for farrier, UTD on shots and such. Shown at 2 small shows blues in all classes and well manered. next show is Citrus Cup. Started over fences and jumping 2 ft. He will show in the Hunter Division at Citrus Cup. Friendly and fun.