Mike Goebig Spring Clinic

OMHC Mike Goebig Spring Clinic April 2-3, 2011

GO BIG or GO HOME!

On April 2-3, the OMHC is proud to offer the chance to work with Mike Goebig, 6 Time World Champion Park Saddle trainer.  Coming from one of the most successful Morgan training barns, Mike offers 40 years of experience in the horse industry.  Whether you have a showring dilemma or a training issue on the trails, Mike can help.

This two day clinic is full of everything you can hope to learn about:  from lunging to saddle breaking to show horse maintenance. Private lessons are offered, catered lunches and silent auction are planned.

The clinic will be held at Stonecroft Equine, a magnificent facility located in Newmarket at 19940 McCowan Rd.  Indoor Riding arena, beautiful barn and indoor washroom facilities and plenty of parking.

For more information, please contact David Kavanagh at davidk@telus.blackberry.net or call 905-985-0691

Thank you!  Nancy Kavanagh

6 Responses to Mike Goebig Spring Clinic

1. evamorgan says:

Mike gives a great clinic. He explains everything in such a way that no matter what your level of experience you will learn something.

2. Windenhill says:

You might want to put in a bit more information on the location. I’m guessing it’s in Canada, since Nancy K. is from there. But you don’t even have a city/state in there, no who knows?

3. leslie says:

It’s in Ontario. She did include the town (Newmarket) but I had to do some Googling to figure out that it was in Ontario. My first thought was, “I didn’t know there was an Ohio Morgan Horse Association!”

4. Trisha says:

Leslie,
    There is an Ohio Morgan horse association. =)

5. Trisha says:

…This would be the correct Ohio website. =)

6. Cyanstar says:

The clinic will be held in Newmarket, Ontario, Canada. Sorry for the confusion! Newmarket is approximately 1 hour north of Toronto and we thought for our neighbors in New York and Michigan, it isn’t that long of a drive.

We are so excited about having Mike here. My son David did an apprenticeship with Broadmoor in 2008 and we’ve been anxious to have Mike or Dwayne come up to do a clinic. It all fell into place and Mike will be here on April 2-3.

If anyone is truly interested in attending, let me know and I’ll do my best to help you with accommodations.

Thanks,