OKC hotel reservations have been made!

I’ve been going back and forth in my mind for a long time on whether or not I’d get to Grand National this year.  It’s a bit of a splurge for me, but I made my hotel reservation yesterday.  I’ve never been before so I’m really excited to go!  I won’t be there for the whole show, just Thursday – Saturday.

I’d love to meet as many of my fellow Above Levelers as I can.  Please leave a comment here or drop me an email if you’re going to be there.

8 Responses to OKC hotel reservations have been made!

1. bella92290 says:

Look forward to meeting you!

2. stretch says:

I hope to meet you. I will be hanging around the Merriehill barn/box and the RV park.

3. Oakstar says:

Thursday through Sunday is the best time to be there! The classes are amazing! Be ready to have goosebumps the entire time! Have fun!

4. Flmorgan says:

I will be there. We will be in the Sport Arena. Looking forward to meeting you.

5. RaeOfLight says:

So… I guess I walk up and down the Merriehill aisle calling “stretch” and the rail at the Sport Arena “Flmorgan”? Haha. From what I understand t-shirt and jeans apparel is under-dressing, so I probably won’t be wearing my walking billboard (Abovelevel.com hat). I guess if you see a 5’8″, 20-something, light brown hair, blue eyes who looks like she doesn’t belong to anyone in particular or have any purpose in mind other than enjoying herself, come on up and say Hi :)

I am unbelievably excited. The next week and a half is going to feel like an eternity.

6. stretch says:

Wear your hat. You will see all types of casual attire, especially during the day time sessions.

7. RaeOfLight says:

Awesome, hat during the daytime it is! Thanks stretch. I’ll probably be getting there late Thursday afternoon and will be around through the end of the show. I’ll try to meander through the barns as much as possible… and be watching as many classes as possible (at all the arenas), and doing anything else there is to do… as much as possible. 2.5 days might not be enough.

8. Vintage_Rider says:

You could spend 1 of those days just viewing the amazing barn decorations!