I know I can’t be the only one with “pet peeves” about what they see in the show ring. Most of mine are within the rules but just don’t seem right to me. I wonder if others agree or have any thoughts. In no particular order, but all I have seen recently in the A rated Morgan show ring.
- Gag snaffles on Classic Pleasure horses
- Spurs on walk trotters
- Braided reins in Equitation
- Formal Saddle Seat attire during the day
- Mule bits on Classic Pleasure driving horses
- Formal shirts with regular Hunt Jackets