Oklahoma!!!

Is it me or does it seem that is has been quiet on Above Level lately?

So, I’ll ask a question, if you are going to OKL what are you most looking forward to?

Safe travels to all!

11 Responses to Oklahoma!!!

Absolutely everything!!

Seeing friends
    Watching incredible horses
    Showing in the Colesium
    Shopping at the vendors
    White Russians at the Bombay
    and last but NOT least
    Key Lime Pie at Red Rock

2. PlayMorBill says:

The best part of Oklahoma is definately the people, many of whom we only get to see once a year!

That’s followed closely by the performances of those rare ‘Great’ horses. Well worth the price of admission.

3. stretch says:

Fun people
    Gorgeous horses
    Warmer weather

4. StacyGRS says:

showing in big,deep classes!
    Putting a years worth of work to the test;)
    The atmosphere.

5. wayzata says:

This will be my first time back since I was a jr exhibitor. I am so excited to spend a long weekend with friends from my showing days, see horses I have only dreamed about while reading the magazines (Graycliff Tony, JW That Special Flaire, Lamborghini in Black, Dragonsmeade Icon and Warlock–to name a few!), the shopping, the goosebumps!
    Good luck to all the exhibitors! See you for the Championship weekend!

6. abenhur22 says:

Wayzata, I just wanted to say that I co-own Dragonsmeade Warlock with Lynn Carothers and I couldn’t believe you mentioned Harrison with those amazing world champions!! It gave me goosebumps, he’s so fun to watch and I hope he does great in OKC so he lives up to your expectations!! I hope you have fun in OKC cause I know i will !! Good luck if you’re showing!

7. wayzata says:

I’m rooting for your guys in the 4 y-o park championship (right?). I won’t be there for the qualifier, but I will be there on Saturday. That boy is beautiful! The photo of him in the Connection from NE is awesome!
    Good luck!

8. mrsfire says:

Aw, thanks for mentioning my handsome guy, Tony. I am really excited about showing him!

Can’t wait for the week of watching beautiful horses to start. The competition is amazing and such an honor to watch.

9. RaeOfLight says:

I’ve actually never been to GN. I was hoping to make it this year but am not sure I’ll be able to get away. Maybe next year…

Good luck to all Above Level exhibitors!

-Erin

10. Carley says:

this will be my first year going out there, and we’re just going to watch this time. hopefully next year we’ll take ponies. i can’t wait to see the world’s best horses all in one place, see the deep competative classes, and just be surrounded by people who love horse showing as much as i do. i can;t wait for the shopping, the atmosphere and all of it. most of all, i can’t wait to see some of the horses that ive been following all year in person. the morgan connection is like my bible, i read it two or three times from cover to cover and have picked out my fav horses. can’t wait to see them go around the ring in front of me!

11. abenhur22 says:

Wayzata, sorry I only saw your second post now, but Harrison was in the 3 year old futurity world champ and WC 3 year old park saddle, so hopefully you figured that out and saw him!! He did amazing, WC in futurity and reserve WC in the 3 year old class, so I hope you got to watch and he didn’t disappoint you! I was so proud! :o)