KYOVA

I’m dragging my pasture puff up to KYOVA this weekend.  It’s at the Champion Center in Springfield, Ohio, and I’ve never been there.  Is the show held indoors or outdoors?  What’s the stabling like?  How’s the surrounding area?

6 Responses to KYOVA

1. Trisha says:

It’s a very nice facility; same place they have Gold Cup regional. I’m guessing since it’s Kyova, everyone should fit in the indoor stalls inside, but there are also at least two outdoor barns. Indoor stabling is all together, not scattered at all like Roberts arena. The show will be indoors, but there is an outdoor covered arena and an outdoor warmup ring.

The only inconvenience is that it’s about a 5 mile drive to get to food/hotels, but there is a cafe in the facility that should be open.

2. love-equitation says:

Yes, they are holding it at the same place as Gold Cup this year…Which is a much nicer facility, as Trisha said.

It is indoors and very nice =]
    I’m going as well.

3. khummel says:

I just heard from someone at the show They said not many horses and classes with only one entry . Will results still be posted here?

4. love-equitation says:

I just got back last night. I got completely screwed in all but one class. *sigh*

5. leslie says:

I’ve never been to the show before, so I don’t know what entries are normally like, but there weren’t a lot of horses there. I think there were only three and a half aisles of stalls filled in the indoor stabling area. There were lots of one horse classes and several canceled classes as well. The quality was good, though. If it weren’t for low entries, I probably wouldn’t have brought home any ribbons!

6. RaeOfLight says:

I do intend to post results for this show as soon as I can track anything down. Results for Southern States are now complete and Western New York results have also been posted.