Copper Beech Sale

I was not present at the Copper Beech Sale this past weekend, but it’s my understanding there were some nice horses that went through. I know some folks out there were able to be there for the event. It would be great if someone could provide an update to the rest of us who weren’t there.

12 Responses to Copper Beech Sale

1. empressive says:

Yeah Guys That would be great!

I was wondering what happened to the Filly Halle Berry, the full sister to HVK Bell Flaire, and the stallion Cy-dons Mr. Aristocrat.

Can’t think of any other horses. If anyone knows that would be great.

2. lt says:

I know a little bit about what the horses sold for. I originally planned on going but a California horse has my eye so I didn’t end up attending. From what my trainer has heard from nearby trainers who were in attendance, Halle Berry sold for $42k, one horse went for $80k (she wasn’t sure which), and the two that I was interested in (CBMF Ricochet and CBMF Percussion) went for $10k and $13k respectively. 7 horses did not sell, including NDT French Impressionist (another one I had liked). Sounds as though most everything went for over $10k. I will try and update as I hear more. Sorry that’s all I have for now!

3. GraceMorgn says:

Do you know what the gelding TTA Freedom Hall went for and who bought him? We were interested in him. Thanks.

4. StacyGRS says:

Freedom Hall did not sell.
    miyake was the $80K horse.
    Stacy

5. mrsfire says:

I don’t know if you are still interested in Freedom Hall, but he is such a good boy! I visited Sebring Stables this past winter. My friend rode Freedom Hall while we were there. He was a sweetie!

6. blondie says:

Any one know about #38, CMBF Streetwise?

7. bella92290 says:

Streetewise was bought by a client of Vintage Valley Morgans I believe. I am looking at his picture on Facebook now.

8. x-tra style says:

Did Kosta Boda sell?? if so where did he go???

9. StacyGRS says:

I believe Kosta Boda did not sell.
    Stacy

10. Carrindale says:

I was at the sale last week. One thing that struck me was that every single horse that went through was in exceptional condition and wonderfully presented. The shine on some of the horses coats was really incredible!

NDT French Impressionist was not in this sale. Kosta Boda I am pretty sure did not sell, he was just GORGEOUS, and looked wonderful under saddle.

Halle Berry had an incredible foal by her side. Just adorable – already looking every bit a show horse!

There were lots of happy new owners and it was a really fun, interesting day. Ann Hailey & Harry and his staff did a great job.

11. Scottfield03 says:

The sale was really, really well done. I was blown away by the overall quality of the horses. And Harry and Ann did an incredible job of making it a fun, successful event.

12. jbb says:

There’s are some candid pics and a summary at