I Still Love My Little Girl

I know, I know…I have already posted video of my filly, WMH Enlightenment (aka The Dalai Camel), but I just love watching her run around so much I had to share her again.  She is out with her new buddy, Cody, a 35-40 year old pony.  He is a wonderful baby sitter and is very, very patient.

I don’t know whether she will make a nice show horse for me, but I know she will be a nice horse to be around.  She is just a sweetie (and I really think she likes her tail!)

[kml_flashembed movie="http://www.youtube.com/v/OTzbntqp0IM" width="425" height="350" wmode="transparent" /]

8 Responses to I Still Love My Little Girl

1. love-equitation says:

Oh my gosh, super cute! Will definitely make a nice show horse with some good training! xD

2. Black Eye Beth says:

Thanks. I am planning on keeping her. She certainly has found a nice place in my heart!

SIMPLY GORGEOUS!

4. GGR says:

Wow – what a neat filly! Stunning. Thanks for sharing the video.

GGR

5. Banbury says:

Holey moley, she is somthing!!!! what is her breeding if you don’t mind me asking? She’s definitely a keeper!

6. Scottfield03 says:

Very nice. I too am interested in learning her pedigree. Impressive individual!

7. Black Eye Beth says:

She is by Minion Millenium and is out of Lookaway’s Fantasy (Arboria Top Gun x Fantasia Grand Ms. Pepper who is a Serenity Grandmaster daughter). I have her full sister for sale, WMH Fire Dancer,if anyone is interested. She will be at OKC and showing In Hand in the 2 yr old fillies open and futurity(see the banner ad that is rotating in the second position for pics)

8. Scottfield03 says:

How exciting! I currently have in my barn a very nice mare, CN A Touch of Hope (The Master’s Touch x E.R. Hope Diamond) who was bred in March to Minion Millennium. It was the first breeding I had ever put together, and if the resulting foal is as nice as yours, I will consider it a success, indeed!