Morgan T-Shirts!

Hi Everyone!

Several years ago, inspired by what seemed to be a shortage of subtle, classy t-shirts in the horse world, I hatched a plan to turn my sketches and designs into an original line of shirts, appealing to fashion forward horse women. It’s taken a while, but here are the images of my first batch of “Hamgirl” original t-shirts

I am hoping for feedback on this first batch- what do people think? Also, I have a limited number of these tees available for sale. Take your pick – American Apparel unisex size small or Tultex brand women’s size large (fits me loosely)
Anyone interested, shoot me an email (hamshoegirl@gmail.com)

P.S.
The sketch is my own, the quote, which starts on the front and is finished on the back, is from Shakespeare’s Henry V (gotta give the man some credit)
“When I bestride him, I soar, I am a hawk, he trots the air, the earth sings when he touches it, the basest horn of his hoof is more musical than the pipe of Hermes.”

9 Responses to Morgan T-Shirts!

1. bella92290 says:

Nice job Allie. They are unique,will they be available in other sizes at some point?

2. denu220 says:

They’re beautiful, Allie.

3. Stacy says:

very nice:) Will you have options later on? Sizes and other sketches? I love the top one even without the quote…just the sketch on the front.

Just love the sketch and quote. I would definitely consider buying it.

As a Northeasterner who shows in the cold evenings of May and September, I’d also suggest sweatshirts!!!

A few of the women I show with do not wear traditional t-shirts, but are always shopping for horse related sweatshirts, and this would be right up their alley!

5. hamgirl says:

Thank you all for the questions and suggestions!

The above is my first sample run – I am planning to have a full range of sizes available in the near future. Likewise, I’ll be doing variations on this theme with different sketches and quotes. I’ll also be putting together some shirts without writing and with larger horses on them. I LOVE the sweatshirt idea as well. All requests, ideas, input and orders are so appreciated.
    ~Allie

6. hamgirl says:

P.S.
    My new webstore can be found here:

More to come very shortly!

7. bks015 says:

These tshirts are absolutely fabulous. I would definitely consider buying one! Wish I could draw that well :)

8. akasha413 says:

I LOVE them! Yes, I agree with the sweatshirt idea. Personally, I love zip up hoodies with front pockets. That way you can unzip if you are getting warmer and I always need pockets for peppermints when I’m in the barn! Doing something sassy, say a pink t-shirt with silver metallic lettering/graphics and/or one small crystal on a hoof for a little pop would be hot, too!

9. hamgirl says:

Thank you!!!!
    I am putting the sweatshirt idea as next on my list…
    In the meantime, anyone interested, here is the link to my store:

it’s all set up with paypal and is very easy to use! Thanks for your support everyone, this is step one towards putting me through grad school and keeping ham in comfortable accommodations too!