OKC Online Coverage?

Anyone hear if they will be covering OKC online again this year? I’m really hoping they do as that is how I will rely on getting my OKC fix til next year…

7 Responses to OKC Online Coverage?

1. Black Eye Beth says:

I looked at the prize list but didn’t see anything about live feed. I will be there for the full time and hope to give as much info as I can about what is happening, including video of classes. I will have an “air card” with me so I hope to get some of the popular classes uploaded as quickly as possible. I know it isn’t the same as live feed but I will do my best. It will be a learning process since it will be Above Level’s first OKC trip!

2. jdenzel says:

I read somewhere that there will be video coverage. But, duh, can’t remember where….. I would keep checking the AMHA site. If it’s not up yet, it should be shortly!

3. jyn says:

Anyone know where is a good place to list one trailer space available round trip? Thanks

4. Black Eye Beth says:

jyn, You are certainly welcome to advertise the available space on AboveLevel.com in a new post. Just go to “Write Post”, type away and hit “Publish”. The Yahoo Groups might be another place, also.

5. Amanda says:

Yes there will be live coverage of the show available online, They are also going to have a commentator which I think will be kinda interesting.

You can find info on it at http://www.morgangrandnational.com

I was actually reading it yesterday, I believe it was in the prize list. (I got bored at work yesterday and read it cover to cover) I know the rules now, LOL.

6. Black Eye Beth says:

Thanks for giving everybody the info., Amanda. I looked in the prize list but must have missed it. I agree the commentator aspect will be pretty neat. I know some friends of mine subscribed to that last year and really enjoyed being able to see some of the classes.

We also know who to come to with our “rules” questions-haha

7. Amanda says:

Well there are some pretty strange rules for OKC, as you can not cross enter between Jr. EX and Youth. But at every other show all year you can. A few other silly cross entry rules that don’t apply anywhere but OKC.

Its kinda funny, my old trainer used to call me her walking rule book! Whenever she would question something, she would just call me. Actually a year and few hundred miles away, she still calls.

They talk about the video footage in the opening statement from the chairman.