WMH Fire Dancer at the Buckeye Morgan Challenge

The video below is of our little girl, WMH Fire Dancer (Minion Millennium x Lookaway’s Fantasy) winning the In Hand 2 Year Old and Under Fillies class at the Ohio Buckeye Morgan Challenge.  She went on to win Grand Champion Mare.  We were so proud of her, especially since it was her first time off the farm.  She had quite a “big time” at her first show!

(ps…this video was shot by my 11 year old daughter; she did pretty good for her first blog video!)

[kml_flashembed movie="http://www.youtube.com/v/miq3BoM7A6g" width="425" height="350" wmode="transparent" /]

8 Responses to WMH Fire Dancer at the Buckeye Morgan Challenge

She’s gorgeous and your daughter did a wonderful job with the camera…look out Martin Scorcese!

Do you happen to have the show results, or is it too early for them to be released?

2. Black Eye Beth says:

Thanks on both parts! I don’t have the results yet. I am playing catch up and will be putting results up from various shows throughout the week. Hopefully I will get them soon and will get them up ASAP.

3. Mocha Mom says:

She’s certainly exciting to watch. I can’t believe you want to sell her!

4. Black Eye Beth says:

Can’t keep them all, unfortunately. Wish I could; I would in a heartbeat. She is a gem.

5. sally says:

SHE IS SO BEAUTIFUL. HOW PROUD YOU MUST BE. VERY IMPRESSIVE TO CAMERA CREW.

6. jyn says:

Wow She is very pretty. She got that gorgeous color from Serenity Remember Me who was the dam of the One and Only Serenity Masterpiece. Exquisite!

7. Peppermintpatti says:

What a beautiful girl she is, congrats on your win. Hope to see her in OKC.

8. Black Eye Beth says:

Thanks, Peppermintpatti. We will be going to OKC. We weren’t sure if she was going to be mature enough to make the trip, but she was such a “big girl” about her first show that we decided to take her. Now to find a buyer…