New England Regional Show Photographer

Does anyone know who is the photogapher at the show? It is not Bob Moseder or Howard S. It does not say in the prize who is covering the show.
Gael Jaeger
Flintlock Farm

17 Responses to New England Regional Show Photographer

1. Black Eye Beth says:

Gael, I emailed the show secretary to find out for you. If I hear back from her before anybody else answers your question I will post it, pronto!

2. anonymous says:

it’s debbie keough =]

3. Black Eye Beth says:

I just heard back from the Show Secretary and she told me a Shiflet, she thought Doug.

4. Black Eye Beth says:

Nix that “Doug” part. She just emailed me again and said that is is Shane Shiflet.

5. GraceMorgn says:

I have been on Shane’s site. Does anyone know if he normally posts proofs during the show?

6. Black Eye Beth says:

Go to Shane Shiflet Photography to see the proofs

7. amie9191 says:

I LOVE LOVE LOVE that the photographers are putting the proofs up ASAP now…..I love looking at the pictures.

8. bella92290 says:

It is Shane, I am here, and Debbie is here too. Shane posts to his site daily, at least he usually does…anyone else here stop an Reindance and say hi to me (michele) Proud Momma my daughter took 4th in the Youth Hunter Pleasure today with 25 horses!

9. Black Eye Beth says:

Oh wow! You should be a very proud mom! Congrats to you, too, as I am sure she couldn’t have done it without you supporting her.

10. Anonymous says:

Was there a photographer for the sport horses? Jumping/dressage?

11. Bella!
    I did not know who you were! I thought your daughter had that class WON with her hunter!! What a great go! You should be proud!!

12. Laura Tatro says:

New England Sport Horse Photographers is Dennis Tatro of Denlore Photography

13. Laura Tatro says:

Photographers of The New England Regional show were as follow.

In The Ring http://www.shaneshifletphoto.com/

Sport Horses http:// http://www.denlorephoto.com

14. Mocha Mom says:

Hi Laura,

Welcome to AboveLevel.com. How about posting a couple of your pictures taken at New England while they were getting the grounds ready? You will find instructions for posting pictures in “Frequently Asked Questions” below the title banner, near the top of each page.

15. Hey…um who is the photographer for Oklahoma Morgan horse world championships…much appreciated

16. bella says:

Alica
    I just saw your comments about the Youth class now, 3 months later! LOL, thank you!!! Michele=)

17. Em says:

Passionforhorses,

The photographer for this years world championships was Howard Schatzberg. You can see the proofs at his website.

Emily