New England Bound Anyone??

Best wishes to everyone going to NE…..see you there!  Looks to be the traditional hot, humid & rainy weather we usually have.  Ride hard and have fun!

6 Responses to New England Bound Anyone??

1. amie9191 says:

I’m so jealous of everyone who is going to New England…..I keep telling myself I’ll get to show there one day :-(

2. Peppermintpatti says:

I am here for a few days to watch and eat lobster rolls! It is hot but beautiful as always. Looks like great numbers and top notch horses as usual.

3. ErikaRose says:

I’m going up tomorrow. I show on Tuesday and Saturday. Our 3yr old shows Monday and Wednesday I think, and our classic horse will be in the 14-17 saddle.

4. jdenzel says:

My daughter is going. I can’t because of my job. I’m hoping you will get results up fast so I can follow how everyone is doing! I so want to go!

5. Black Eye Beth says:

I heard through the grapevine that a MAJOR storm hit yesterday and all “you know what” broke loose. I believe those in the temporary stalls were having the hardest time of all. I am sure there was also flooding but I wasn’t told that specifically. Maybe, just maybe, this will be the big storm of the show. I am not going either so GOOD LUCK to all of you who are!!! I will be getting the results from the show secretary so check back often to see them.

6. bella92290 says:

Yep rain it was of course. Gotta have the lemonade too! Jdenzel, are you Alis mom? If so I believe our daughters are showing together in the same age division. For those of you who have not been it is an amazing show, lots of top quality Morgans, great people, great atmosphere, cannot beat it. I will be posting info from the show at http://www.reindancestables.com