22″ Shively 2000 Saddle Wanted for under $1000

I am looking for a used 22″ Shively 2000 saddle for under $1000.  It must be in good, show condition.  Please let me know if you or someone you know has what I am looking for.  Thanks!

10 Responses to 22″ Shively 2000 Saddle Wanted for under $1000

1. mydoglovesme says:

I don’t know if there are currently any available on this site or not, but the trot.org Saddlebred website is a good place to check the classifieds for saddles and other equipment.

2. Sunshine says:

I have a 21″ that is new condition (maybe used 10 times tops) will let it go for 1K, less irons/leathers.

3. GraceMorgn says:

Thanks for letting me know, but I really need a 22″ The girl currently rides in a 21″ and it is too small for her. I appreciate you letting me know.

4. ApplewayFarm says:

I have a 22″ Shively 2000 in excellent condition for $1,100.00.

5. Stacy says:

e-mail me about the 1100.00 one of the original poster passes. EMGJOKER@AOL.com
    thanks,
    Stacy

6. ltiemeyer says:

Is the 21 inch Shively still available? Just in case … thanks.

7. StacyGRS says:

I think I know of a 22″ for $1,000.00 or so.
    e-mail me if interested. It isn’t in my barn but I was just told about it this weekend.
    EMGJOKER@AOL.COM
    Stacy

8. GraceMorgn says:

I am no longer looking for a 22 inch, but for those looking for a Shively, I would recommend trying one out first. It has been our experience that they run shorter than most other brands. Our girls all normally ride in 21 inch saddles, but when they moved to Shively they had to get 22 inch. Just an FYI.

*ASHLEY*

9. StacyGRS says:

I would say to try them out as well. I was told this and got 22″‘s and I think I would rather have 21′s:) The 22′s are SO long on Morgans…takes a big horse to carry that saddle. trying one out is for sure the best thing.
    Stacy

10. ago8281 says:

I am looking for a Shively MMX 21″ saddle. I hate to purchase new as I ride alot of youngters and scratches occur. I would like something in good condition. New England are preferred but not required
    Mary