Michigan Morgan Showtime

The Michigan Morgan Showtime will be held May 23-25, 2008 at the MSU Pavilion in East Lansing, MI. Gerry Rushton of Gavilan Hills, CA will judge this year’s show and the entry closing date is May 9, 2008.

Included in this years schedule will be a $2000 Jackpot Amateur Class which will be determined from a drawing held prior to the show. This will be a “Winner Take All” class with $1000 awarded to the owner of the first place horse and $1000 awarded to the trainer (or owner if no outside trainer).

The annual Showtime progressive party will have a “patriotic” theme this year and in an effort to help our overseas soldiers, the MJMHA will be collecting old cell phones. These phones will be recycled to provide calling cards for the troops to help them stay connected with their friends and families back home.

For more information and the prize list go to the MJMHA website.

6 Responses to Michigan Morgan Showtime

1. Mocha Mom says:

FYI – although the website says that entries close on May 9th, the 2008 entry blank says that entries close on May 5th, with a 25 dollar post-entry fee.

2. Black Eye Beth says:

That’s good to know!!!!

3. amie9191 says:

The drawing for the jackpot class is interesting…..I wonder how many more people that will pull in.

Two of my shows are offering jackpot classes in the hunter division this year (Southern States & Mid-A)…. I asked my horse the other night if he would consider going hunt this year :-P

4. Black Eye Beth says:

And, what did he say? (don’t you wish they had balloons over their heads sometimes like in comic strips…on second thought…maybe not. I can only imagine what some of mine would say to me on certain days!!)

5. amie9191 says:

LOL He looked at me like I had two heads…..he’s a jerk LOL

6. Black Eye Beth says:

Most boys are…aren’t they? (just kiddin’ guys!)